Backlinks. If you’re unfamiliar with them, they may sound complicated. But in reality, backlinks are an effective place to start when choosing how to market your AllCore360° business and see quick returns dramatically.
With the power to improve your Google ranking, increase your website authority, and seriously improve your organic traffic, backlinks are precisely what you need to put on your to-do list for better marketing in 2020.
So, what is a backlink?
Backlinks are simple: They’re just the sites that link to your site. And they help you out by telling search engines how your pages are connected and how.
Here’s an example from an AllCore360° blog: In a recent blog post, we wrote about how your business can take advantage of the section 179 deduction by purchasing new equipment during the fiscal year. The link above is to the IRS code that explains how the deduction works, which is essential to our readers. It’s also a backlink for the IRS.
Why is this important? That’s two-fold. First, backlinks are great for providing additional information that your readers will find helpful. Second: Backlinks are important because search engines, much like your professor in college, want to know if you’re getting your information from reputable sources.
And the result? By adding backlinks, you provide more reputable information to your readers, and the search engines decide you’re one of the good websites, so they’ll start ranking your website higher when people are looking for services and information like yours.
So here’s the next question: How do you get them?
As easy as backlinks are to explain, they do take some work. But don’t worry, here are seven easy-to-follow steps for getting started bringing a backlink strategy into your overall 2020 marketing plan with your AllCore360°:
If you have a website, ask your site admin to add at least one of the following:
- A link to the AllCore360° website somewhere on the homepage or service pages, if you mention the AllCore360° machine. If you don’t, you should consider adding it. Let us know if you want help with how to talk about it.
- Utilize the videos on our “How It Works” page so your visitors can watch videos about the benefits of riding the AllCore360°.
- Add AllCore360° photos to your website, and then link them back to AllCore360°.
- Include the AllCore360° logo on your homepage or service page, so visitors know you’re a proud provider. Pro-tip: Link our logo back to our website, too; it’ll help people continue learning about the great benefits you offer with the AllCore360° machine.
If you have a Facebook Business Page, you can add one (or more) of the following:
- Change your page template to a service page to show your visitors what kind of business you are and to increase your organic traffic.
- Add your services (with descriptions for each) so visitors can quickly learn more about everything you offer, including AllCore360° sessions.
- Link any info in your service description about the AllCore360° to our website so your visitors can learn more.
Beyond providing your clients with the resources to learn about the services you offer, linking to websites like ours is a business marketing best practice, so you can expect a boost in search engine results over time. The best part? When you get an AllCore360°, one of the first things we do is add a link to YOUR website on our Schedule A Visit page so any visitors on our site looking for services in your area can find you quickly and efficiently. Talk about a win-win!
Have any questions about getting started with your backlinking marketing strategy? Let us know. We’d be happy to help you as you build healthy bodies and a strong business in 2020.